Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Day 7: Top 3!

I DID read this yesterday but things got crazy busy and I didn't blog about it. However, I think the reading is the most important part. I know that doing should be the most important part but until you read it, you can't do it.

The idea for this day is to make a list, as part of the nightly reflection, of the three most important things you can do the next day that will bring you closer to the goals you have set for yourself.

My "problem" (which I don't think of as that) is my goals overall for this challenge are different than where my efforts need to be right now.

I am getting ready to move in 3 weeks. Moving HAS to take priority over those goals I've set for the challenge.

That doesn't mean I don't have to work on the challenge - far from it. It means that I am going to use the challenge to build good habits for my new place.

No comments: