Friday, August 8, 2008

Day 10: Procrastination

Today's reading is basically a check-up about how we're doing on the challenge. So far, I'm doing great. i'm not really procrastinating on the important stuff, but as I've confessed before, I'm not REALLY working on the stuff I "should" be working on. However, sometimes the shoulds have to be put aside for the greater good. Right now the greater good is getting moved.

The one area I'm not doing so great but not so bad in is: the catch all notebook. I HAVE been carrying it with me everywhere but I'm not really using it much. I'm mostly at home now and I utilize my Outlook for those things I can think of that I need to do. I assign each task a day and as they come up on that day, I get them done. I'm confident I will be using the notebook better when I leave the house again.

If I'm not here tomorrow, it's because the hotel does not have internet access. I WILL be back on Sunday.

No comments: