Friday, August 15, 2008

Day 16: Oops, My Bad or How to get sidetracked with a new toy.

As mentioned in the Day 15 entry, Day 16 is to be used making a list of those master tasks around the house and the frequency they should be performed. This is something I can work on but, again, something that will need to be revised once moving into the new place. I have made myself a note to do this two weeks after moving in (which is still a week before school starts).

My excuse for not doing this yesterday? I got a new toy. I was able to get a Blackberry Curve at a stupid price so I was playing with that and getting it set up.

How does this help me with my challenge? Well, once I have this master task and frequency list, it's going to go into Outlook which will sync with my Blackberry so I will know at any given moment what tasks are needed to be accomplished, both in the house and out of the house.

At least, thats the theory.

No comments: