Friday, August 22, 2008

Ok, I Did It

I promised Angela I would actually post something here today. So here it is. I'm not doing very well with the challenge, or at least the posting part. I don't have internet at my apt, and it's hard to find enough time to do it anywhere else. I'm also not being as consistent with the challenge as I should be. Heaven knows I need it. However, I am doing it a little bit differently. I bought the new edition of the Change Your Life Challenge Book. I really like this program better than the old one. I doesn't follow one chapter a day, and it has some added things thrown in. It changes the order a little bit, and does a lot of changes before getting to going through your house. Now by admitting all of that, I guess I have no one to blame but myself if this doesn't work as well as it should. But I am trying. I have my notebook with me at all times, just not as good at using it as I should be. Ok, my goal is that starting tonight, I will make it a priority every night to work at this. So every morning during the week as I get online at my daughter's house, I will have something I wrote the note before to post here. And I need to go back and read the part about procrastination again!

No comments: